What to bring:
Rubbish Bags: We must take all our rubbish home with us and leave the camp site in a better state than when we found it. TAKE ALL YOUR TRASH HOME WITH YOU!
Camping gear: Tent, mattress, sleeping bag, pillow, camping chairs etc.
Water, Alcohol, Drinks & Food: Bring enough for yourself and a little extra to share if you wish.
Torch or headlamp: Tripping in the dark is only fun when you plan on doing it
Cash for donation: Suggested donation amount $10-20. This is a entry by donations party.
Boots/raincoats/warm clothes: Just in case, In Victoria anything could happen with the weather.
Rugs, Pillows & Cushions: Lets have a Pillow fight in the bush!
A smile, a good attitude and lots of love to share =)
No Glass (We like to walk bare foot)
No Fires (we will have 1 communal camp fire. do not start your own)
No Anti-Social Behaviour (Violence will not be tolerated)
No Pets (we love animals so keep your pets at home where they are safe)
No Illegal Substances (This is a family friendly gathering)
TAKE ALL YOUR TRASH HOME WITH YOU! (respects the environment)
Attend at own risk!
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PARTICIPATION WITH CAMP PIRAINIA IN GENERAL, AND YOUR PARTICIPATION WITH ANY PIROTECHNICS ENTERTAINMENT EVENT IN SPECIFIC, MAY ENTAIL CERTAIN RISKS OF PHYSICAL INJURY, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE FULL RISK OF ANY PHYSICAL INJURY, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES AND LOSSES TO PERSONS AND PROPERTY YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE AND RELINQUISH YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT RELATING TO INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION, AND EXPRESSLY RELEASE EUPHORIA MUSIC FESTIVAL AND ITS AFFILIATES OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND RIGHTS AT LAW OR IN EQUITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION.
Here are the DIRECTIONS (please do not re-post the location)
1. Head north on Western Ring Rd/M80
2. Slight left onto Western Hwy/Western Freeway (signs for Ballarat/Fitzgerald Road/National Highway M8)88.4 km
3. Turn left onto Old Melbourne Rd. Just past the bp and shell 4.4 km
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dunnstown-Yendon Rd 5.5 km
5. Turn right onto Yendon-Egerton Rd 900 m. 6.Take the 1st left onto Yendon Lal Lal Rd 5.5 km
9. Turn left onto Lal Lal Falls Rd
10. Turn right into iron mine road . Follow till you see blast furnace sign. Continue down the hill until you see Camp Pirainia.
This is a Tribal Gathering for Pirainia tribe members.
New friends of our tribe are invited to join us =)